Win $250 for Summer Camp!
Send a picture showing us "WHAT CAMP MEANS TO YOU" along with a brief description telling us why and you could win $250 to be used for Summer Camp at Sherman Lake YMCA!
Here are the rules:
- Entry must be created by a camper (ages 7-17).
- Submit a picture showing "what camp means to you" along with a description (not to exceed 200 words).
- Deadline to submit entry - March 31, 2018.
- Statewide voting begins April 3 with the finalist announced April 13th on National Wear Your Camp T-Shirt Day!
- The Michigan Y Camp network will award the winner $250 to be used towards camp fees at any MI Y Camp. No cash value, and the award will be sent directly to the camp of the winner’s choice.
Send your entry by March 31 to Karen Christopherson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE! Sherman Lake YMCA Camp will match the $250 for a total of $500 if a Sherman Lake YMCA camper wins this year's contest!
March is Michigan Y Camp Month! This contest is sponsored by the Michigan YMCA Camp Network, a network of 14 YMCA camps from around the state of Michigan. To learn more about this group visit: www.michiganymcacamps.org.