Kellogg Hall houses our main dining hall – the Great Hall – which will seat up to 240, our Conference Room which seats 75, a full-service kitchen, and the retreat and camping offices.
The lower level includes our Nature Center and Art Studio which are used for camp activities as well as break out rooms for large group meetings.
- Six-lane pool/ natatorium with barrier free access and 2 diving boards
- A gymnasium with indoor climbing wall and high ropes course
- Male, female and family/special needs locker rooms
- An Aerobics Studio for group fitness classes
- A full Pilates Studio with specialized equipment for private sessions and mats
- A complete Fitness Center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, selectorized weight machines and free weights
- An outdoor multipurpose court for basketball, tennis and roller-blade hockey.
This space features:
– zero entry “splashpad”
– interactive play structures,
– pavilion and firepit gathering area
– multi-purpose court for basketball, wiffleball, pickle ball, tennis, roller hockey
– 1/6th mile track
– link to the trail head of 300 acres of nature trails.
Leadership Village and Village Cabins
The South Village will sleep 120 individuals and the North Village sleeps 96.
Each cabin in the village has its own restroom with sink, toilet and shower and is equipped with 6 bunk beds to sleep 12 individuals. Each village has a separate wash house for males and females that is equipped with individual showers, toilets and sinks. The large open-air pavilion located in each village is great for use in inclement weather, night-time activities and small group picnics.
Upjohn Mason Chapel
It is a gorgeous site for peaceful contemplation, a church service, wedding or other spiritual event.
- Roped-off beach area and dock for swimming and boating (kayaks)
- A beautiful picnic shelter on the water
- An outdoor amphitheatre, restroom with changing area
- A sand volleyball pit
- A playground structure/sand play area for smaller children.
Adjacent to the fields is our 30-foot outdoor climbing tower, with 3 faces for varying degrees of challenge, and rappel wall.
Barn & Mawby Equestrian Center
The Wranglers prepare a “horse show” for their parents on the last day of camp which they present at the riding arena. Trail rides are given to our resident campers during their visit and are utilized by some of the weekend retreat groups that visit Sherman Lake.